The quran says a lot about Allah . That It is just one and that there is no other being equal to It . But the quran also contradicts its own self when it says that Allah and Muhammad is to be obeyed . This is further proof that Muhammad was never a prophet because no human is equal to any god .
Proof texts follow .
(Our religion) takes its hue from Allah. And who can give a better hue than Allah. And it is He Whom we worship.
SURA 3: 51
It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'
This is the true account: There is no god except Allah. and Allah - He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.
64. Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).
SURA 3: 79
It is not (possible) that a man, to whom is given the Book, and Wisdom, and the Prophetic Office, should say to people: "Be ye my worshippers rather than Allah's": On the contrary (he would say) "Be ye worshippers of Him (Who is truly the Cherisher of all): For ye have taught the Book and ye have studied it earnestly."
80. Nor would he instruct you to take angels and prophets for Lords and patrons. What! would he bid you to unbelief after ye have bowed your will (to Allah in Islám)?
SURA 22 : 26
Behold! We pointed the site, to Abraham, of the (Sacred) House, (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me; and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).
SURA 60 : 4
There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone": But not when Abraham said to his father: "I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from Allah." (They prayed): "Our Lord! in Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Return.
* But the quran places Allah and It's angels and books and messengers on the same level .
SURA 2: 285
The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (we seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."
SURA 3 : 31
Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
32. Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger.": But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith.
50. " '(I have come to you), to attest the Torah which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.
132. And obey Allah and the Messenger; that ye may obtain mercy.
SURA 26 :108.
"So fear Allah, and obey me.
109. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the Lord of the Worlds:
110. "So fear Allah, and obey me."
|125. "I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust:|
126. "So fear Allah and obey me.
127. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the Lord of the Worlds.
131. "Now fear Allah, and obey me.
132. "Yea, fear Him Who has bestowed on you freely all that ye know.
141. The Thamüd (people) rejected the messengers.
142. Behold, their brother Sálih said to them: "Will you not fear (Allah)?
143. "I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust.
144. "So fear Allah, and obey me.
145. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the Lord of the Worlds.
150. "But fear Allah and obey me;
160. The people of Lüt rejected the messengers.
161. Behold, their brother Lüt said to them: "Will ye not fear (Allah)?
162. "I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust.
163. "So fear Allah and obey me .
176. The Companions of the Wood rejected the messengers.
177. Behold, Shuàib said to them: "Will ye not fear (Allah)?
178. "I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust.
179. "So fear Allah and obey me.
SURA 48 : 8
We have truly sent thee as a witness, as a bringer of Glad Tidings, and as a Warner:
9. In order that ye (O men) may believe in Allah and His Messenger, that ye may assist and honor Him, and celebrate His praise morning and evening.
10. Verily those who plight their fealty to thee plight their fealty in truth to Allah; the Hand of Allah is over their hands: then any one who violates his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and any one who fulfills what he has covenanted with Allah,- Allah will soon grant him a great Reward.............
13. And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!
ave (besides) a generous reward.
SURA 57 : 19
And those who believe in Allah and His messengers - they are the Truthful, and the martyrs, in the eye of their Lord: they shall have their Reward and their Light. But those who reject Allah and deny Our Signs,- they are the Companions of Hell-Fire.
SURA 61 : 10
O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Chastisement?-
11. That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew!
12. He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Triumph.
Islam is not a religion proof # 121