There are deep questions about God that are just hovering around us that no one wants to talk about, or very few people are talking about it. You will learn about these amazing God questions in this article.
Philosophically and theologically, God has been a huge debate subject in circles across the world. While most of these debates tackle the questions that concern God, others only spring up more questions, and I know you are psyched to see these questions but you have to be a little bit patient or just scroll right down.
For centuries past and till date, philosophers and scientists from all around the world have kept arguing on the issue of God, and on many occasions, his very existence has been doubted.
God has been one of the most loved subjects of discussion and conversations in the philosophy space. Numerous intriguing hypotheses have been advanced by different individuals on this issue, and while some have been able to discover strong ground, others haven’t to date.
The deep questions about God in this article do not concern the Christians alone but also every other religion. In a way, all of these religions are partly connected since they all believe in a supreme being and worship it.
Although of all the gods, the Christian God is the most popular closely followed by Islam’s Allah which even has a closer connection to the Christian God. But if you try to keep an open mind while reading the deep questions about God you’ll see it is connected to other religions as well.
Deep Questions About God that will Amaze You
The following is the compiled list of deep questions about God. Have a great read!
- In the bible, why did God command the extermination of the Canaanites?
- Does God tempt us to sin? What about Abraham in Genesis chapter 22?
- What was God doing before he created the universe?
- What is the immutability of God?
- Why does God require faith?
- Does God have a physical body?
- Did God create evil?
- Why does allow good people suffer?
- Does God change his mind?
- Does God truly share the same biological and chemical makeup as a man?
- Why does God demand that we worship him?
- Is God male or female?
- Does God make mistakes?
- What is God’s will?
- Why does God require faith?
- If God knew Satan would rebel, why did he create him?
- What is the aseity of God?
- How old is God?
- What is God like?
- Does God love Satan?
- Does God killing people make him a murderer?
- Is God opposed to pleasure?
- Can God lie?
- Does God know the future?
- Does God have emotion?
- Is God a person?
- Does God have favorites?
- Does God have a throne, literally?
- What is the throne of God?
- Is God a Megalomaniac?
- Does God have free will?
- Is there a mother God?
- Does God have a soul?
- Does God have a wife?
- How big is God?
Why you might have come across some of the questions here and know the answers to some of them the others may still leave you in the dark. You can train yourself further by seeking the answers to the other questions you do not know of.
This isn’t the end of this article, there are other questions that we have listed out below.
16 Questions about God that make you Think
These questions are designed to make you think about God and if you aren’t ready for that right now, you could leave it for now and revisit it later. It is, after all, a tasking issue but you may also want to get on and over with it since you are already at it.
In this section, we have compiled questions about God that will make you think.
- How do I know God exists?
- What does God look like?
- Why does God allow suffering in the world?
- If there is one God, why are there over 4,000 religions?
- Does God answer prayer?
- God can’t be seen, how do people believe in what they can’t see?
- Does God care about me?
- Where does God stay?
- If God’s will prevails, don’t we have free will?
- Does God really answer prayers?
- Can God make mistakes?
- Do we need pastors and other clerics to reach God?
- Why is God so morbidly violent in the old testament?
- Why does the New Testament God different from the Old Testament God?
- Why does God need to choose a particular person (the Israelites) to reveal himself?
- What does the will of God mean?
Reflect on these questions theologically, spiritually, or scientifically whichever way you can to get an answer and if you can’t get any, let it go.
18 Questions about God and Faith
- Do I own my own faith?
- What is saving faith?
- Faith is supernatural, what does this statement mean?
- How do we respond to the trials sent to us by God?
- Of faith, hope, and love which is the greatest?
- Does pride interfere with faith?
- Is believing the same thing as faith?
- Is faith enough to save us?
- How does free will affect my faith?
- What is the difference between Christianity from other religions?
- What is the point in being a follower of Jesus?
- Am I using my faith to serve another agenda?
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- Does your choice of friends affect your faith?
- What are some major ways to share faith with others?
- How does a Christian manage faith and politics?
- What are ways to pray for other people?
- How do we confirm the bible’s reliability – historically and theologically?
This brings an end to this article on deep questions about God that will amaze you and its various subheadings. You can take out time to study the questions and come up with your own answers if you can or join an online discussion forum where such things are talked about and chip in your own contribution while you learn at the same time.