Saturday, November 25, 2017

THE CHURCH BURNT IN KAGERA TANZANIA




                                       The building  of T.M.R.C is down after set on fire

The building  of the Tanzania Missionary Revival Church (T.M.R.C) at Kyabitembe Parish, Bukoba Urban Distict, Kagera region in Tanzania, at dawn of 12/3/2015 was set on fire by petrol by un identified people.

Host Pastor Emmanuel John Mwesiga said when the incident occurred no one was in the church. He estimated the total damage to tsh.40M /- (U$ 23,000). The same was reported at the Regional Cenral Police at Bukoba and filed no BUK/RB/2600/2015 of 13/3/2015.

The Kagera Region Police Commander, Henry Mwaibambe said, the police have arrested some suspects, although, he was not ready to disclose neither their names nor their number, and insisted to carry on with more investigation.

So far more than 170 adherents of the Tanzania Missionary Revival Church, use temporary tents during conducting services.

Attacks against Christians are increasing in Tanzania including Kagera region, despite the efforts of the government to control them.  

On Thursday, Oct. 9,2014 unknown attackers killed a Christian man by machete the late Dioniz Ng'wandu, 31, a secondary school teacher and  injured anotherThemistores, 25,  in the same district of  Bukoba in northwest Tanzania.  The two men were at overnight prayer-meeting at the Busimbe Parish of the Pentecostal Assemblies of God-P.A.G. 

 Bukoba is reported to be a Muslim-dominated town of about 100,000 situated on the shore of Lake Victoria bordering Kigoma, which also has a local reputation as a Centre for Islamist extremism.
So far some religious leaders and lay Christians have been killed, while others have been attacked by extremist Muslims wielding acid. Some of the perpetrators have been arrested and charged, yet their cases continue in courts.

THREE MEN SENTENCED LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR CHURCHES TORCHING IN BUKOBA TANZANIA


The Resident Magistrate of Bukoba Kagera region in Tanzania, Victor Biambo, has sentenced three men to life imprisonment for the offenses of conspiracy 

to burn various churches in the region.

 The Government Prosecutor, Emmanuel Manyere, said, despite the verdict, the three men still face with another accusation of cutting the throat with the killing of 16 people which continues in the Supreme Court in the Bukoba region.

Manyere said the three men, namely, Allyu Dauda,​​Rashid Mzee and Ngesela Keya appeared in Resident Magistrate's Court in front of Magistrate of Bukoba, Victor Biambo. He said the accused unanimously found guilty of conspiracy to burn 16 churches of various denominations in the region.

Magistrate Bigambo satisfied with the evidence from the complainants and to imprisonment for seven years in jail for all three of the offense of conspiracy and life imprisonment for the crime of burning churches.

Meanwhile, the Kagera Region PoliceCommander, Augustine Ollomi praised the court to exercise justice in this case as well as urging the country to continue to cooperate with the police to put an end to such practices.

Despite the judgment in this case the number 67,still three men are charged with the murder of 20people in various locations in the region going to the Supreme Court, Bukoba region.

An Academic Critique of Internal Contradictions in the Quran with Reference to Eschatological Descriptions of Hell’s Sustenance

  Title: An Academic Critique of Internal Contradictions in the Quran with Reference to Eschatological Descriptions of Hell’s Sustenance Au...

TRENDING NOW