1. M0hammad was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).
2. M0hammad’s disciples kiIIed for the faith; Christ’s disciples were kiIIed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).
3. M0hammad promoted persecution against the “infidels”; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).
4. M0hammad was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).
5. M0hammad and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).
6. M0hammad’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).
7. M0hammad practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).
8. M0hammad was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).
9. M0hammad conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).
10. M0hammad said to the masses, “Convert or DlE!”; Christ said, “Believe and live!” (John 6:47; 11:25-26).
11. M0hammad was swift to shed blood (Romans 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).
12. M0hammad preached “Death to the infidels!”; Christ prayed “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do” (Luke 23:34).
13. M0hammad declared a "H0LY" war (JlHAD) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary’s cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).
14. M0hammad constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14). Modern TERR0RlSTS derive their inspiration from M0hammad and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, “Blessed are the peacemakers” (Matthew 5:9). Modern day disciples of M0hammad respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were “Christians” in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).
15. Many MusIims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).
16. M0hammad said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect; The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire His Word in more than one language.
17. M0hammad hated music; Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord’s Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)
18. M0hammad allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of lsIam can be a TERR0RlST and moral animal like the late Osama bin Laden or Al-Baghdadi; The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20)
19. lsIam calls on its followers to observe Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and not affect the MusIim’s prospects in Paradise. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God– NO area of life and thought is the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2)
20. MusIims looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual copulation. The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:8)
21. M0hammad said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and M0hammad said a women goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25)
22. M0hammad called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . .but now is My kingdom not from here” (John 18:36)
23. M0hammad ordered death to the J€WS (see A. Guillaume, The Life of M0hammad, Oxford University Press , p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached “to the J€WS first” (Romans 1:16).
24. The Koran says, “FlGHT in the cause of Allah” (Qur'an 2.244); The Bible says, “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal” (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).
25. The Koran says, “FlGHT and sIay the Pagans wherever ye find them” (Qur'an 9.5); Christ said, “Preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).
26. The Koran says, “I will inspire TERR0R into the hearts of unbelievers” (Qur'an 8.12); God inspires His TERR0R into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).
27. The K0RAN is a TERR0RlST manual which condones fighting, conflict, TERR0R, sIaughter, and GEN0ClDE against those who do not accept lsIam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).
28. M0hammad’s Mission was to conquer the world for AIIah; Christ’s mission was to conquer sin’s penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).
29. M0hammad considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced M0hammad to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).
30. M0hammad claimed that there was but one God, AIIah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).
31. lsIam is geocentric, that is, the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all MusIims pray facing that direction; Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is “in the midst” where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23)
32. M0hammad’s Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ’s tomb: EMPTY!
33. lsIam must be received, or you can be kiIIed for rejecting it: The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for “whosoever will” to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16)
34. Those who leave lsIam are kiIIed in most lsIamic nations; Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.
35. Now, is a MusIim submitted to AIIah and lsIam because he loves AIIah? NO! He dare not leave lsIam, and he is loyal purely out of fear. The true Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ purely out of love. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us.
36. M0hammad invented his cult to enrich himself and only the rich MusIims (1% of M0hammadan’s 1 billion population) and those ready to spent all their life’s savings can fulfill the requirements of 5 pillars, especially the Hajj (Pilgrimage to the pagan shrine Kaa’ba in Mecca). The other pillar the poor can’t fulfill is #Zakat (compulsory charity). The other pillar that the rich can be exempt from is #Fasting by feeding the poor. Jesus preached the Good News (Gospel) to all across the social-economic divide and no one is exempt from following His commandments.